Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crafty Secrets Garden Journal to share

I had alot of fun making up this journal purse for my upcoming gardening
projects this fall.  I decided to really have a planned idea for it and wanted
to make something to put cards in for planting ideas and notes and also
for maybe putting in a few seeds and other stuff that i needed to save.


So to start my journal i picked lots of papers from the Vintage Patterns CD and lots of flower
and seed pictures from the CS Summertime Images and Journal Notes.  I also
used the Creative Scraps sheet DP-05 814 and some Heartwarming Vintage Stickers
for it.  And lots of other things i had in my stash like ribbon from RRR, envelopes
and cardstock to back the flower pictures with.  And of course good white paper
to print all the papers on.


The purse chipboard book is one from Pinecone Press.  They have lots
of fun base books so this accordian style was purfect for my pocket book
idea with all the envelopes to put fun gardening ideas in.


For the front i added lots of flowers from my RRR Stash and ribbons
too and even a few leaf cuts from a Spellbinders die i have.


On each of the pages I used those pretty floral cards and matted them.  I added
ribbons and doilies that i cut from kraft paper to match. And of course i inked
up the edges with a bit of brown ink.  I added strips of the papers that i printed
on each of them and cut them with a fancy border punch.


The flower cards are all just so pretty... i had to use them all.




Each page has a pocket for other goodies, flower tags and places to write ideas
of new flowers that i might need to get to the next season to fill in.  I have
lots to get in it since i found a new place for seeds online so maybe with lots
of rain and good weather this year my garden will really be nice.

Thanks so much for stopping over and hope you have a wonderful day!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Teresa, a beautiful work of art and garden journal, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my giddy aunt! This is so fabulous, Teresa! I need to dedicate a whole post to it on our blog. Thank you so much! Everything you do is magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just so sweet Kathy... love my papers and it's always so fun to create with all of it :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...