Friday, May 15, 2015

RRR Patriotic Challenge for today..

This month on RRR we have lots of fun projects up using our gorgeous new
ribbons with a patriotic theme and it's been really fun creating so far.  Today
i used those colors but did my project with a slight twist and created my new
summer journal using lots of bits of ribbon and lace and some Ruby Rock-it papers.


So for this project i found this neat journal covered in burlap and I used a
few pieces of Ruby Rock-it papers to start the top.  Then i tied on a huge piece of
cream mesh ribbon.  And then i glued on this neat wooden sentiment over it.
The letters and numbers i found in my stash of letters so that part was easy.


and for the side... i love lots of ribbons and charms so i picked some
of my favorites and tied them on with these neat little pins and attached
it to the top side of the book.  Now i have lots of markers to mark special
things on the inside that i really loved to do this summer.  

That's it for today but be sure and check back again as always and don't
forget to make something fun to link up with us on the Challenge blog.

Hope you have a really fun and crafty day!!
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Love this, it really made me think of summer as soon as I looked at it, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...