Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year...

Happy New Everyone... i hope that you had a great celebration
in your part of the world and for me i am looking forward to starting
a brand new year and begin lots of new things.  I am hopefully starting a
new job and will know soon if it all works out for me.... I am excited.

But meantime i have a card to share from Quietfire Design stamps
that i did over the holidays and i really like the way it came out.


I used the stamp set that you can get here called i wouldn't
have missed being your friend for anything.  I had some new papers
that i had just gotten from Crate paper and the colors and little hearts
on all the papers are really, really cute.  I had lots of flowers
in my stash to match it from Petaloo and i used a couple of my favorite 
dies to create the lattice backround on the card.  They are called
Basic Lattice and Matting Basics.  Both are from the card creator
die sets from Spellbinders and i really love using them.  

Thanks so much for stopping over for a visit and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. The card is gorgeous, Teresa. The flowers clustering looks so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Teresa! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Teresa, every detail! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Teresa. I, too, like how it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Teresa,love all the flowers however a bit tricky
    to send to someone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, love your work. Hoping 2015 is a wonderful year for you filled with lot's of promise. Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...