Saturday, October 25, 2014

Give Thanks Banner

I am teaching alot more these days and I wanted to share a quick
post of the Give Thanks banner we are doing today.  I love how it came
out and i used lots of fun products to layer and tie it all up with.  Even
these cute little clothes pins to hang it from all the tulle.... 



I will be doing kits that you can get at Scrap N Yap in Monrovia
so if you are ever interested just give them a quick call.  We can
always put one in the mail for you too!!  

Better get going.... class starts this morning... can't wait :)

Happy Saturday to you all...Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, I so wish I lived near you and could come to your classes, because you create the most wonderful crafts..this is gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...