Thursday, September 4, 2014

Snowflakes in September with SB

If you visit here often enough during the holidays you will
know that i love to use snowflakes on my projects and today
i am sharing another new die from the Spellbinders Trendy 
release called Flurries and you can see it and all the other dies
that are released this week here on the website.


This was a super quick and easy die to use too from the new
trendy dies available from Spellbinders.  You can cut the
back snowflake piece in one easy cut and then layer it over
a color and then add a few embellishments. So easy... I added a 
few larger snowflakes from the 2013 Snowflake die set and a cute
ribbon and then lots of rhinestones to make it glittery.


The stamp is from Quietfire Design stamps and you can see that here 
and order it online.  I think that it went just perfect with this die.

So off to work but I just wanted to do a quick post and show
you another one of these amazing new dies.  I have lots more
so be sure and check back soon.  Hugs and Smiles and don't forget
to let me know that you stopped by... 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's just beautiful! Thank you for using the stamp!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh Teresa, I think this new die has shot straight to the top of my wish list, your card is stunning! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so elegant. Thanks Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...