Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy News today!!

A while back some friends told me about this wonderful
online store to shop (Really Reasonable Ribbon)  for ribbons and
flowers and lots of other goodies so I checked it out and I placed my
first order and wow-what  a wonderful store they were.  There is
 so much to chose from and Bonnie (the owner) sends your ribbons
and goodies out super fast and they even have a ribbon club with
beautiful ribbons that you can get each month!! How awesome is that!!
 And the good news is that they had a Design Team call
and I MADE IT on the team!!  
How exciting is that going to be... I love pretty ribbons and flowers
and love, love, love to put them on all my projects so this is going to be
a really fun team to be a part of :)

Here is a list of the rest of our team so you can
sign up on their blogs and check out all the fun things
that we make to inspire you each day.....

Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team








NEW  Carolyn Labille:  http://mspetuniascrafts.blogspot.com/

NEW  Linsey Rickett:  http://linseyrickett.blogspot.com/


Thanks for stopping over and I hope that you all had 
a really blessed Easter Celebration with all your families and friends...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. Congratulations on getting on the Really Reasonable Ribbon team : ) They have beautiful ribbons etc don't they. I am off to have a look at the teams work. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Teresa, congratulations on your news...I am really looking forward to your creations for them, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the design team - it will be a nice change to see ribbons rather than what to me seemed like ugly lumps of metal (sorry I didn't like them, as I know a lot of others would have).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's awesome, Teresa! They are lucky (and smart!) to have chosen you! Looking forward to seeing your RRR projects.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...